AMBUSH!

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and bitter defeats here.
rhondabrwn

AMBUSH!

Post by rhondabrwn »

I'm playing a full battle of Gettysburg scenario with ORM and this morning (4 am, July 2nd game time) as dawn broke and visibility expanded to 4 hexes, Humphrey's Division of Sickle's III Corps, was caught in column on Emmitsburg Road near the Round Tops and slaughtered with close to 300 casualties in one volley!

Well Played Bjorn! I've never seen something like this happen in all my years of playing various Gettysburg games :)

And to everyone out there... the old Battleground series has plenty of life in it... and is ON SALE!

So get out there and buy it... and let's get some life back into this forum!

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
rhondabrwn

RE: AMBUSH!

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORM provided a screenie of the ambush! And followed up in today's game move with a total route of Brewster's Brigade (Humphrey's Division, III Corps)

Attachments
Ambush.jpg
Ambush.jpg (104.72 KiB) Viewed 198 times
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
BuFraw

RE: AMBUSH!

Post by BuFraw »

I just bought the John Tiller civil war games and want to get active on this forum/this forum to get active. I can't seem to get the select unit process down (obviously necessary to play the game unless I just want to watch the opponents play in Automatic mode) but as soon as I get that down I'll be playing. I notified the matrix people and hopefully they'll get back to me and I'll be actively playing soon. Anybody know why I can't seem to select a unit by left-clicking? windows 7 should be compatible with the John Tiller games...

Return to “After Action Reports”