Suggestions for next patch

The creators of WW2: Time of Wrath move to the Pacific theater with Storm over the Pacific. Depicting the epic conflict between Japan and the United States, players choose from 26 available countries with historically accurate orders of battle including land, sea and air units and leaders. Concentrate on directing one country or command several to lead an alliance of nations. Engage in battle over the vast Pacific with 16 unit types modelled with an intuitive supply system and more.
Anguille

Suggestions for next patch

Post by Anguille »

Love the game but would like to see some of the improvements from Time of Fury:

- Next unit button (very handy when playing such a big game).
- Fonts/colors of the maps (similar to Time of Fury and Strategic War in Europe)...i like how clear the background is in SWiE is.

Other ideas?
Magpius

RE: Suggestions for next patch

Post by Magpius »

The chance of game updates are unlikely, but if you post a pic of what map/fonts/text colour you want, I might have it, if it was one of my mods you're talking about.

"I don't believe in reincarnation because I refuse to come back as a bug or as a rabbit".
Anguille

Post by Anguille »

Thanks...your mods really add to the game. What i meant is that i would like to see plain and bright colours (like yellow for Japan) the way it has been implemented since in Time of Fury and Strategic War in Europe. Not a big deal though. What i really would like is the option to go through all the units in order to be sure not to forget anyone.

Cheers
Magpius

Post by Magpius »

That can be done with a code tweak.
When I find time will do. If you post up an image of a counterset colour scan of what you want, that would help.
I find boardgame geek helpful for countersets.

"I don't believe in reincarnation because I refuse to come back as a bug or as a rabbit".

Return to “Storm over the Pacific”