Re-Downloading Titles

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
tgb

Re-Downloading Titles

Post by tgb »

Long story short, my hard drive blew up not long ago and took a lot of my games with it. I have a new rig, and I remember reading that unlimited downloads are available now that Digital River is no longer in the picture. I've been going over my list of games in the Members' Club, but can't find a way to download them.

Am I missing something?
VPaulus

RE: Re-Downloading Titles

Post by VPaulus »

Just login to your Matrix Members account in :

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/

After login, select "Open Helpdesk Ticket" at your right. In your message please write which games you want to download. If you still have some order details provide them as it will be easier for us to locate your orders. We'll provide then a mean to download your games.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Thanks
cclynch

Post by cclynch »

I cannot open a help ticket for re-download since I am not allowed/cannot write in the comments box. Please advise.

*Edit: Found similar problem and solution on the forum. Writing an email instead.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”