The Truth about TMTSNBN

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Justus2

The Truth about TMTSNBN

Post by Justus2 »

For all those on these forums that long suspected ulterior motives behind That Movie
Now we have solid information on the real background to the film. Well, OK, it's a conspiracy theorist's blog post, quoted by Iranian media, how much more reliable can you get?

Barrett “quotes ‘intelligence expert’ Barbara Honegger, another 9/11 truther, as saying that Affleck’s 2001 film ‘Pearl Harbor’ was also government propaganda ‘designed to pave the road to 9/11.’ Honegger said that the actor could be hanged for treason and war crimes for his part in those films.”

MSN Story
Just when I get the hang of a game, I buy two more... :)
Terminus

RE: The Truth about TMTSNBN

Post by Terminus »

Yeah, bravo...[8|]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
MarkMohrifield

Post by MarkMohrifield »

ORIGINAL: Justus2

Honegger said that the actor could be hanged for treason and war crimes for his part in those films.”

I've never seen it myself, but given it's reputation on these forums I'd say many here agree with the punishement, though not the crime[:)]
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

That is the Al Quds Brigade trying to find negative stuff about Affleck because Argo makes them look bad [:)]

I imagine as an actor it is not easy to realize a project will be an overflowing cesspool just from the script...although, in this case, he must have had an inkling.

Nami Koshino

Post by Nami Koshino »

Bootlegged copies of Argo are selling like the proverbial hotcakes in Iran. A fact which probably annoys the power elite there no end. [;)]
Rice is a great snack when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something to eat.
DivePac88

Post by DivePac88 »

Barrett “quotes ‘intelligence expert’ Barbara Honegger, another 9/11 truther, as saying that Affleck’s 2001 film ‘Replacement Word’ was also government propaganda ‘designed to pave the road to 9/11.’ Honegger said that the actor could be hanged for treason and war crimes for his part in those films.”

Thank you sir for your informative information, but could you place censor your posts in future. As you have mentioned the name of the movie that cannot be mentioned, and this cannot now be unseen by any of us who have read you post. This for me will probably lead to me crying myself to sleep to night, and could do other irreparable emotional damage to other readers. [:-]
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
LoBaron

Post by LoBaron »

...as saying that Affleck’s 2001 film ‘Pearl Harbor’ was also government propaganda...

JocMeister

Post by JocMeister »

[8|]
tocaff

Post by tocaff »

Best line from Argo: Argof@#&yourself!

Don't these guys ever stop? Who can take Hollywood seriously? It's entertainment and to them reality isn't enough so they embellish the truth to suit themselves and research be damned.
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
Justus2

Post by Justus2 »

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

Barrett “quotes ‘intelligence expert’ Barbara Honegger, another 9/11 truther, as saying that Affleck’s 2001 film ‘Replacement Word’ was also government propaganda ‘designed to pave the road to 9/11.’ Honegger said that the actor could be hanged for treason and war crimes for his part in those films.”

Thank you sir for your informative information, but could you place censor your posts in future. As you have mentioned the name of the movie that cannot be mentioned, and this cannot now be unseen by any of us who have read you post. This for me will probably lead to me crying myself to sleep to night, and could do other irreparable emotional damage to other readers. [:-]

Forgive me, I should have caught that... [&o]
I won't let it happen again!
Just when I get the hang of a game, I buy two more... :)
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: tocaff

Best line from Argo: Argof@#&yourself!

Don't these guys ever stop? Who can take Hollywood seriously? It's entertainment and to them reality isn't enough so they embellish the truth to suit themselves and research be damned.

Entertainment! Surely not, it's real must be it's in colour. B/w on the other hand...

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”