Coupons

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

currycook

Coupons

Post by currycook »

Does Matrix send out coupons via coupon sites? If you go to dealspl.us and look up matrix games you will find coupons for matrix. However, I have tried several but they are never good. Just wondering if anyone from Matrix would comment - are these actual coupons from Matrix. I was going to try a game but never could get the coupon code to work.
parusski

RE: Coupons

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: currycook

Does Matrix send out coupons via coupon sites? If you go to dealspl.us and look up matrix games you will find coupons for matrix. However, I have tried several but they are never good. Just wondering if anyone from Matrix would comment - are these actual coupons from Matrix. I was going to try a game but never could get the coupon code to work.

No, they do not do that. I have discovered that many of the coupon codes are outright frauds from that place, as well as others. You must wait until the holiday sale to get a discount from Matrix.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
IainMcNeil

RE: Coupons

Post by IainMcNeil »

No we have never done this. Not to say we wont ever do it, but we have never done it and have no current plans to do it. We do sometimes send out coupons with out newsletter so the best way to get a discount is to sign up to that.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “General Discussion”