Can't Access my Download

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

nd23rin

Can't Access my Download

Post by nd23rin »

Hello-

Apparently, I can no longer access the game download from the email I got when purchasing since it is past 14 days. I am eager to play now that the patches have been released, but Im not sure how to do so. I have registered the game on my Matrixgames account and I see a download available in the members section...will that work. It is v 1.17 beta, but I assume it would auto patch?

Thanks,

Nick
Erik Rutins

RE: Can't Access my Download

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Nick,

You can contact our Help Desk for a new download link or download yourself from the Members Club as you noticed. As long as you are logged into our site when you purchase a game from our store, it automatically associates it with your Site/Members Club account and allows you re-download from the Members Club automatically.

We're waiting to make sure the v1.18 version is completely stable. If so, we plan to put an updated gold master in the store and release an updated demo. The download version in the store currently still requires the latest update.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
nd23rin

Post by nd23rin »

Ok, I downloaded it but now I am getting all of the XNA errors I have seen others complaining about. I tried running as admin and I dont have any AV. Can you reactivate my download?
nd23rin

Post by nd23rin »

I have sent an email to support@plimus.com to reactivate my download. Can you help expedite this? I wasnt able to get the version I downloaded from the Matrix Games members section to work...I just get tons of XNA errors even after running as admin, no AV programs, etc on Win 7. I did notice for that version that when it tries to install it doesnt recommend any path to install to. You have to create your own path. Could this be a part of the problem?

Nick
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

Do you mean the XNA incompatible shader error? Have you tried running the Pixel Shader 2.0 version? V1.18 should have support for that.

Return to “Tech Support”