Warspite.

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

ilovestrategy

Warspite.

Post by ilovestrategy »

Warspite,

It's time for breakfast again. I want pancakes, buttered toast, scramble eggs and hash browns, both covered with sausage gravy. Top it off with a sausage gravy covered biscuit. I'll supply the two liter Coke.

In short, if it's not heart attack material I don't want it. Oh yeah, speaking of heart attacks, add some bacon. [:D]

Steiner, I have a spot at the table saved for you.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
parusski

RE: Warspite.

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

Warspite,

It's time for breakfast again. I want pancakes, buttered toast, scramble eggs and hash browns, both covered with sausage gravy. Top it off with a sausage gravy covered biscuit. I'll supply the two liter Coke.

In short, if it's not heart attack material I don't want it. Oh yeah, speaking of heart attacks, add some bacon. :D

Steiner, I have a spot at the table saved for you.

MMM. Sounds great. I will be flying first class on Freedom Air. Although I do not like entering the People's Republic of California. I am always afraid I might get infected with stupidity.

Hurry along warspite, we are hungry.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
wodin

Post by wodin »

Fried Egg...Mushrooms..Toms..bacon (crispy)..black pudding and a lovely cup of tea please..
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Fried Egg...Mushrooms..Toms..bacon (crispy)..black pudding and a lovely cup of tea please..

Dear Lord, I just lost my appetite.[:-][:-][:-]
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

I pulled up a chair for you Wodin. Warspite, I'm hungry!
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Okay okay - I've sent Mrs W out for some provisions as all we have in are a few crumpets, some butter, a pint of milk, some crystal meth and a few soggy tea bags.

I'll be there as soon as possible.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Rtwfreak

Post by Rtwfreak »

Western omelette for me and hot sause, definitely cream brown gravy and biscuits and bacon...bacon.....and more bacon and those link sausages with the slick skins I don't like the ones that are all knarly. Breakfast is my favorite meal. Once in awhile I like pancakes or waffles with lotsa butter n syrup. (pulling up a chair) but, ummm why are we waiting for Warspite?
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Because I'm making the food dumbass!!! What you gotta problem with my cooking?? Eh?

Now sit down, shut up and you will be served as soon as Mrs W gets her sorry behind back from the grocery store (as youse guys across the pond would say).

Rtwfreak

Post by Rtwfreak »

Could you at least post screenshots of it so's we can see your "making the food dumbass". [:'(]
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Rtwfreak

Could you at least post screenshots of it so's we can see your "making the food dumbass". [:'(]
warspite1

No.

catwhoorg

Post by catwhoorg »

Got any black pudding ? Its almost impossible to find any over here, and what you do find just isn't any good.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Okay okay - I've sent Mrs W out for some provisions as all we have in are a few crumpets, some butter, a pint of milk, some crystal meth and a few soggy tea bags.

Your forgot the buttermilk(for real biscuits), pot, Balvenie and da women.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg

Got any black pudding ? Its almost impossible to find any over here, and what you do find just isn't any good.
warspite1

Yes I do - Mrs W has just returned and, anticipating that there may be a northerner in the house, she got some in just in case. Wasn't that nice?

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: parusski

Your forgot the buttermilk(for real biscuits), pot, Balvenie and da women.
warspite1

buttermilk - yes
Balvenie - yes
da women - of course
pot - er no, but I do have kettle and black.....

ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

What are you going to mix that crystal meth with? More flavor for the bacon? Dang, forgot to order the dessert. I had my mind set on coconut cream pie.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

What are you going to mix that crystal meth with? More flavor for the bacon? Dang, forgot to order the dessert. I had my mind set on coconut cream pie.
warspite1

Right for I've got coconut pie but I'm all out of cream.....I could improvise [;)]

I'm going for crystal meth a la Brazilian PB. And after that, for anyone still left alive tomorrow....you will wish you weren't....

parusski

Post by parusski »

warspite1

Right for I've got coconut pie but I'm all out of cream.....I could improvise [;)]

I'm going for crystal meth a la Brazilian PB. And after that, for anyone still left alive tomorrow....you will wish you weren't....

No, improvisation is not needed-or wanted.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

warspite1

Suit yourself Mr Poopy Pants - I only have coconut pie sans cream ILS.

parusski

Post by parusski »

warspite1

warspite1

Never mind. We do not want your stupid breakfast food. ILS, order from someone who does not have dementia.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

Never mind. We do not want your stupid breakfast food. ILS, order from someone who does not have dementia.
warspite1

But I've just spent over a gazillion pounds on food!

Return to “General Discussion”