help: air missions

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

The Guru

help: air missions

Post by The Guru »

Sorry guys

how does one cancel the automatic assignment of planes to the air missions and get to select them manually?
It's probably quite obviuous but I've been struggling with that for a while, can find anything in the manual

Thanks a lot
Oberst_Klink

RE: help: air missions

Post by Oberst_Klink »

Well, if you don't want them to fly any mission, select stand-down or training. For manual use, select the mission AND the target you want them to fly. If you DON'T select a target, the commander of the air-group will order his fly-boys to attack what he seems to be fit.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
821Bobo

RE: help: air missions

Post by 821Bobo »

Hold down the shift key and select target for the mission, but thats working only for bombing, supply missions etc. If you want assign certain groups to ground support, as far as I know thats not possible.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”