Wanted: Mouse-mat!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Orm

Wanted: Mouse-mat!

Post by Orm »

On the Commander: The Great War forum someone suggested that Matrix and Slitherine begin to sell mouse-mats branded for individual games. I suspect that many would like to buy such mouse-mats if they were not to expencive. I know I surely would buy to my favorite games.

Maybe this is something that is worth to examine?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
PipFromSlitherine

RE: Wanted: Mouse-mat!

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

It's something we could look at if there was demand for it. There are plenty of corporate merchandising places these days [:)].

I guess the question is whether people would enjoy playing CTGW on their CGTW mouse mat, wearing their CTGW baseball cap, and sipping their coffee from a CTGW mug :).

(Or whichever your fave game is...)

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: PipFromSlitherine

It's something we could look at if there was demand for it. There are plenty of corporate merchandising places these days [:)].

I guess the question is whether people would enjoy playing CTGW on their CGTW mouse mat, wearing their CTGW baseball cap, and sipping their coffee from a CTGW mug :).

(Or whichever your fave game is...)

Cheers

Pip

I would purchase game specific mouse pads. T-shirts would be cool too.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
shunwick

Post by shunwick »

Oh, a TOAW mouse mat and TOAW coffee mug would be heaven...

Best wishes,
Steve
I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: shunwick

Oh, a TOAW mouse mat and TOAW coffee mug would be heaven...

Best wishes,
Steve

Yeah, but a DC:Case Blue and Panzer Korps and CTGW and...(you get the point) would be heaven one earth.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

I want a collection of pint porcelain beer steins with the game logo and map painted on the sides with a pewter top representing one of the counters....throw in a four tier maple shelf to proudly display my steins and we'll be in business...so don't delay, order yours now!...[;)]

Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.91 KiB) Viewed 49 times
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

I want a collection of pint porcelain beer steins with the game logo and map painted on the sides with a pewter top representing one of the counters....throw in a four tier maple shelf to proudly display my steins and we'll be in business...so don't delay, order yours now!...[;)]

I'll take three.

Return to “General Discussion”