WAR IN THE WEST NEEDS A FEW MORE TESTER VOLUNTEERS NOW!

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Karlis Rutins

Post by Karlis Rutins »

If you have a great deal of knowledge and interest in the ground and air war on the Western Front during WW2 and liked to play GG War in the East, GG War in the West and GG Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich you will like this game.

If you are interested in alpha testing, send me an email and tell me why you would be interested and what experience do you have that would be helpful in making this a great game.

Send your email to me at karlisr@matrixgames.com
Visvaldis
Karri

RE: WAR IN THE WEST NEEDS A FEW MORE TESTER VOLUNTEERS NOW!

Post by Karri »

I applied but have not heard anything back...?
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

I came back here because of a comment that WitW will contain a new air warfare engine that has many of the features of GG EDtBtR - one of my all time favourites, but now very crappy looking on my large screen.

That addition would actually be enough to make me buy WitW.

Put my name forward as a tester. Interested to see whether they pick me :)
WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2
Karri

Post by Karri »

Did you get any reply? I haven't heard anything yet.
DrewBlack

Post by DrewBlack »

Hi

Me neither not since 12/2/13.

Drew
WitE2 - Alpha Tester/Beta Tester
Wite: 1.10 Beta Tester
Wite: Lost Battles Beta Tester
WitW - Beta Tester
Djouk

Post by Djouk »

I will email this: Hello I agree i m rather critic on actuel version of war in the east. And i hope you are taking accounts all posts left as "game suggestion". But i m not critic for pleasure to burn on flame the game. I would like to get something that rejoin historical realism and fun to play. I play occasionaly and i don t garanty good feed back but if you want i could test it.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”