Port to port problem

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

Twotribes

Port to port problem

Post by Twotribes »

In the new leader version I can not transfer stuff from city or port to some ports ( made ports). No rhyme or reason. Not a distance problem either they are fairly close together.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Twotribes

RE: Port to port problem

Post by Twotribes »

I believe I may know what the problem is. In the generic master makshift ports are no hqs false in the newdawn master Ports are no hqs true.

This setting states that no headquarters can be assigned and also that only regime specific something or other can be moved.

I believe this setting turns OFF the ability of a port to have transfers made to it. I will test my believe.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Not it. no matter which of the two settings if you click on a cargoship it disables completely the ability to transfer cargo. My problem in game is the Hqs I am trying to transfer from in both cases has a cargo ship at the top of the list so it auto cancels any cargo transfer.

Never seen that before, did you add the ability to not transfer cargo and naval ships? Perhaps that code is bad?
ernieschwitz

Post by ernieschwitz »

Sounds like the new code, preventing transfer of ships, is preventing transfer of anything else...
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
Vic

Post by Vic »

Yes i introduced some issues here, I am fixing them for the next beta patch. Thanks for reporting this :) and sorry for the inconvenience. The joys of beta testing huh?

The final result will be you can transfer all stuff (troops,supply) from HQ to HQ over any distance, but just not ships. Ships can only be transferred within own movement range.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”