Totally Lost With Upgrading Japanese Production

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

rbutters

Totally Lost With Upgrading Japanese Production

Post by rbutters »

Sorry if this is more searchable than I was apparently able to navigate (couldn't find the help I needed), but could someone please help me through upgrading Japanese production?

I have set a few different Japanese HI centers to expand production, and I have set Nagoya to double G4M1 production (from 25 to 50). Only one of my HI centers appears to be expanding production (1 per day), while the others are not expanding. The Betty factory has been 25/25 for about two weeks now.

I had thought that expanded production began "damaged" and that you needed engineers in the city in order to "fix" it. Nagoya has over 100 engineers and that has not been affecting the aircraft factories, so I think I may have misunderstood.

If anyone could please give me the lowdown on how to get my increased production orders to implement, I'd appreciate it. Thank you. =)
nashvillen

RE: Totally Lost With Upgrading Japanese Production

Post by nashvillen »

See this: tm.asp?m=2933397 to get you started. The thing to remember is to repair something you need at least 10k supplies and then 1k supplies for each factory over that to repair one point per day.
rbutters

Post by rbutters »

Awesome, great help. Thanks much!
panzer cat

Post by panzer cat »

Also set your supply indicator for around 3500, this will cause the computer to stockpile 3X that amount, this will give you the 10k plus needed. You don't need engineers to upgrade factories.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”