I want to give away or 'decomission' some of my planets.

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Larsenex

I want to give away or 'decomission' some of my planets.

Post by Larsenex »

So after a war with the hated Gizurians, Me and the Fundus Empire have conquered all. Now I have a system that has Two Fuyndus and One of mine in it. Its causing NO end of grief for both of us and I am more than happy to 'hand it over' to my Ally. Alas I am NOT able to do this BUT I can purchase THIER planets for a mere $117,812,546.00 (yes that's One Hundred Seventeen MILLION!!). No I am not going to fork over that cash, even if I had it I can only donate 100K at a time and that's far too tedious.

Can we get something to either diplomatically give planets to other races and if not why?

OR...

I would be happy to tell everyone get the hell off (move off) we are now doing Anti-matter bomb testing here!

Ok, /rant off
Go for the Eyes Boo!

Intel 8700K Oc'd to 4.8ghz
32 gigs ram
GTX 1070 w/ 6gigs ram.
Using a cache drive from intel with a 60gig flash & 1 terrabyt hd accelerated.
Bingeling

RE: I want to give away or 'decomission' some of my planets.

Post by Bingeling »

I am not sure, but I think you can only trade contested stuff. And one colony probably owns the system, and the other is contested. At least it used to be like that, but it could have changed in legends.

Darkspire

Post by Darkspire »

Would also be good if we could 'gift' ships to races as well, the amount of times ive had to come to the rescue of the little furry dudes, the Atuuk. If i could give them a ship or three would be a much better idea then having to jump to there defence everytime someones got them in there sights.

Darkspire
ASHBERY76

Post by ASHBERY76 »

I dislike giving or trading planets for a number of immersion and realism issues and the A.I is horrible at understanding what is strategically relavent.

Abandon a planet maybe should be an option.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”