[MOD] IAC v1.0/Roma Victor! v1.0/It. units expanded efile v1.0!

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

nikivdd

[MOD] IAC v1.0/Roma Victor! v1.0/It. units expanded efile v1.0!

Post by nikivdd »

Expanded italian unit database for the official Afrika Korps + Italian Africa Korps + Roma Victor! Mods thread

Expanded italian unit database v1.0 for the official Afrika Korps (19/10/12).

Grab it here: http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/do ... &df_id=179
The mod adds plenty of units for Italy!

Installation: unrar in your GME mods folder, load it into GME and start Afrika Korps.

Italian Afrika Korps v1.0 for Panzer Corps v1.11(19/10/12).

An Italian Campaign in (Nord)Afrika and Middle East...one without the need for german assistance.
After your arrival in Tripoli, you take command of the Italian Forces in North Africa...and there it all begins.

This is a campaign for Italy only! You core consists solely out of italian equipment and what it can scavenge on the battlefields. The only exception are the T-34's that were captured at the eastern front (and at a high price transported to North Africa). Expanded italian unit database!

Scenario list :

01) Training (desert training against Vichy French units), a CharB1(f) and a Somua S35(f) are capturable. 4200PP to buy core units.
02) Sidi Barrani (a hesitant step into Egypt), a 2 pdr(e) is capturable.
03) El Agheila 1 (probing the furthest line of british advance into Libya), a Spitfire Mk.II(e) is capturable.
04) El Agheila 2 (retake Cyrenaica), a Mathilda II(e) is capturable.
05) Halfaya (back into Egypt), a Cruiser IV(e) and a QF 25pdr(e) are capturable. Also a Saharan Inf if you take the POW camp.
06) Crusader (retreat to El Agheila)
07) Gazala (Cut through the defensive line at Gazala and surround Tobruk), a Crusader Mk.I(e) and II(e), Valentine Mk III(e) and a QF 3 inch(e) are capturable.
08) Tobruk (reclaim Tobruk for Italy), a Spitfire Mk.IX(e) is capturable
09) El Alamein (open the door into Egypt)
10) Cairo (claim the land of the Pharaohs), a Churchill Mk.IV and a Valentine Mk.IV are capturable, several POW camps to liberate
11) Ethiopia (retake it from the British), starts with a core Cromwell Mk.IV
12) East Africa (from Nairobi to Quelimana)
13) South Africa (US on the prawl), a Cromwell Mk.VII and a Spitfire XI are capturable
14) Cairobis (allied counteroffensive)
15) Middle East (secure the Middle East for the Italian Empire)

Unit Upgrade Note for IAC and Roma Victor!:
- All upgrades within the same class of units are all part of the same family. For example: upgrading a M11/39 to a Panther will be cheaper than purchasing a brandnew Panther. Or any infantry, artillery, recon, tactical bomber, lvl bomber or anti tank unit to another unit of its own class will be cheaper than purchasing a new one (except Saharian). This is a small compensation for not buffing any of the stats of the italian units. Captured units have the same benefit (except fighters).
-The first exception are the fighters. Upgrading a Reggiane plane to a new Reggiane model will be cheaper than upgrading to a Macchi for example. This is an attempt to threat them more preciously while they gain experience.
-The second exception are the T-34 tanks. You can upgrade any italian tank to a T-34 or purchase a T-34 but keep in mind that T-34's themselves are not upgradeable. This is a decission the player has to make for himself whether to upgrade/buy T-34's or not.

Bonus units:
- There is a whole variety of ground and airunits which can appear as a bonus unit at the beginning of a scenario. The max bonus units you can have is added at the bottom of each scenario briefing (max XP as well).

Capturable units:
- In many scenarios you can capture units. Usually they will appear on hexes marked with A after you destroyed the structure on the hex marked with B (and no other enemy unit can occupy that hex at the end of that turn).

Get the IAC v1.0 here:
http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/do ... &df_id=177

Roma Victor! v1.0 for Panzer Corps v1.11.(19/10/12)

Scenario list :

01) Training (geman blue team as a sparring partner), chance to take the Re.2000-001 fighter
02) Malaga (against the spanish republicans) (updated from Italian Campaign v0.60)
03) Albania ("liberate" Albania from Yugoslavia) (updated from Italian Campaign v0.60)
04) Nice (take the french city of Nice before the armistice), a CharB1(f) and a Somua S35(f) are capturable (updated from Italian Campaign v0.60)
05) Training2 (desert training against Vichy France), chance to take another CharB1(f)
06) Sidi Barrani (a hesitant step into Egypt), a 2 pdr(e) is capturable.
07) Greece (can you take Greece without german assistance?)
08) El Agheila 1 (probing the furthest line of british advance into Libya), a Spitfire Mk.II(e) is capturable.
09) El Agheila 2 (retake Cyrenaica), a Mathilda II(e) is capturable.
10) Halfaya (back into Egypt), a Cruiser IV(e) and a QF 25pdr(e) are capturable. Also a Saharan Inf if you take the POW camp.
11) Crusader (retreat to El Agheila)
12) Gazala (Cut through the defensive line at Gazala and surround Tobruk), a Crusader Mk.I(e) and II(e), Valentine Mk III(e) and a QF 3 inch(e) are capturable.
13) Tobruk (reclaim Tobruk for Italy), a Spitfire Mk.IX(e) is capturable
14) El Alamein (open the door into Egypt)
15) Cairo (claim the land of the Pharaohs), a Churchill Mk.IV and a Valentine Mk.IV are capturable, several POW camps to liberate
16) Ethiopia (retake it from the British), starts with a core Cromwell Mk.IV
17) East Africa (from Nairobi to Quelimana)
18) South Africa (US on the prawl), a Cromwell Mk.VII and a Spitfire XI are capturable
19) Cairobis (allied counteroffensive)
20) Middle East (secure the Middle East for the Italian Empire)

Get the Roma Victor! v1.0 here:
http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/do ... &df_id=178

Units: (purchaseable/switchable/capturable/bonus)

nikivdd

RE: [MOD] Italian Africa Korps + expanded italian unit database for Africa Korps

Post by nikivdd »

In the first scenario - Training - you get a bag of prestige and you can do some unit shopping:

nikivdd

RE: [MOD] Italian Africa Korps + expanded italian unit database for Africa Korps

Post by nikivdd »

+++Moved and updated to first window+++
planner 3

Post by planner 3 »

Nikki: Your timing could not be any better its "Columbus Day" here ! We Yanks thank you twice today.
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: planner 3

Nikki: Your timing could not be any better its "Columbus Day" here ! We Yanks thank you twice today.

A real pleasure as always :)
Have fun.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Your northern neighbours thank you too!  [&o]
As always amazing work.
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: Josh

Your northern neighbours thank you too!  [&o]
As always amazing work.

Graag gedaan en veel speelplezier.
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

Expanded italian unit database for the official Afrika Korps + Italian Africa Korps + Roma Victor! Mods thread

Expanded italian unit database v1.0 for the official Afrika Korps (19/10/12) released.

Italian Afrika Korps v1.0 for Panzer Corps v1.11(19/10/12) released.

Roma Victor! v1.0 for Panzer Corps v1.11.(19/10/12)released

Scenario list :

01) Training (geman blue team as a sparring partner), chance to take the Re.2000-001 fighter
02) Malaga (against the spanish republicans) (updated from Italian Campaign v0.60)
03) Albania ("liberate" Albania from Yugoslavia) (updated from Italian Campaign v0.60)
04) Nice (take the french city of Nice before the armistice), a CharB1(f) and a Somua S35(f) are capturable (updated from Italian Campaign v0.60)
05) Training2 (desert training against Vichy France), chance to take another CharB1(f)
06) Sidi Barrani (a hesitant step into Egypt), a 2 pdr(e) is capturable.
07) Greece (can you take Greece without german assistance?)
08) El Agheila 1 (probing the furthest line of british advance into Libya), a Spitfire Mk.II(e) is capturable.
09) El Agheila 2 (retake Cyrenaica), a Mathilda II(e) is capturable.
10) Halfaya (back into Egypt), a Cruiser IV(e) and a QF 25pdr(e) are capturable. Also a Saharan Inf if you take the POW camp.
11) Crusader (retreat to El Agheila)
12) Gazala (Cut through the defensive line at Gazala and surround Tobruk), a Crusader Mk.I(e) and II(e), Valentine Mk III(e) and a QF 3 inch(e) are capturable.
13) Tobruk (reclaim Tobruk for Italy), a Spitfire Mk.IX(e) is capturable
14) El Alamein (open the door into Egypt)
15) Cairo (claim the land of the Pharaohs), a Churchill Mk.IV and a Valentine Mk.IV are capturable, several POW camps to liberate
16) Ethiopia (retake it from the British), starts with a core Cromwell Mk.IV
17) East Africa (from Nairobi to Quelimana)
18) South Africa (US on the prawl), a Cromwell Mk.VII and a Spitfire XI are capturable
19) Cairobis (allied counteroffensive)
20) Middle East (secure the Middle East for the Italian Empire)

All downloadlinks in the first window of the thread.
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

Units: (purchaseable/switchable/capturable/bonus)

Note: the M.S.406 is yet another masterpiece from Bebro.
The next update will include this icon (to replace its placeholder).
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

sorry guys, when I click on the link to download these mods it will not allow me to download them. The speedyshare program wants you to be a member. I am also confused with the GME mod enabler. The first part of this thread has two diff downloads for this mod, one created data and the other is the game? I was wondering on what should I do when I can download the files? I am sorry I am new to this stuff and it just doesn't fit into my brain that easily.

hey guys - another question, how come you can't just download the mod and then directly install into your panzer corps game? I did that before and when I open the game it shows the extra campaigns?
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

sorry guys, when I click on the link to download these mods it will not allow me to download them. The speedyshare program wants you to be a member. I am also confused with the GME mod enabler. The first part of this thread has two diff downloads for this mod, one created data and the other is the game? I was wondering on what should I do when I can download the files? I am sorry I am new to this stuff and it just doesn't fit into my brain that easily.

hey guys - another question, how come you can't just download the mod and then directly install into your panzer corps game? I did that before and when I open the game it shows the extra campaigns?

Same as with GTPG. A too popular downloadlink noticed by the host and they want to earn money on it. Don't pay ofcourse, the downloads will be moved to another host. For all three mods you require GME.
One mod adds more italian units you can purchase while playing the official AK. The second mod is a kind of (north)africa campaign with italian core units only and the third is a longer version of the second mod.
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

Downloadlinks updated.
Razz1

Post by Razz1 »

I can never download from that site.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Okay I got the mod to work and I enabled the the game and the database with the enabler. However, say I want to go back and play the regular game and I click on the panzer corps shortcut. It looks like I have to disable the mods from the GME. Is that correct? Now I have to download the 2.0
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Okay I got the mod to work and I enabled the the game and the database with the enabler. However, say I want to go back and play the regular game and I click on the panzer corps shortcut. It looks like I have to disable the mods from the GME. Is that correct? Now I have to download the 2.0

If you want to play the regular game (Africa Korps/DLC's and so on) you need to disable mods loaded into GME.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Thanks Nikk I have it - much appreciated with your help

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”