Lurker Question

Team Assault: Baptism of Fire is a 3D turn-based tactical game where players take command of infantry squads to engage the enemy in intense close combat. Although the combat system is turn-based, the game play can be as fast paced and dynamic as you'd like. Dynamic turns, counter actions and continual feedback keep you constantly engaged while still giving you enough time to make important decisions to change the course of battle!

Moderator: nomet

gunny

Lurker Question

Post by gunny »

Intrigued, I've been reading these threads and reviews and one thing I am not sure of, are you controlling the squad, or each individual man in the squad. or is it a combination of both like in Theatre of War.

Also is there a demo available, I haven't checked the slitherine site.
Xerkis

RE: Lurker Question

Post by Xerkis »

You control each individual man in the squad. But they must stay within a “ring” from the previous man you moved. In other words, you can spread each man out but not so thin that you no longer know they belong to the same squad. They must stay somewhat together. Screen print is from my lower graphic pc – sorry. The graphics in the game are better if you have the system for it. But it shows what I mean. I’m moving the men in the one squad and before I “OK” what I did you can see the rings and how you can move them as individuals.
You should check out Slitherine forum – much more there than here.
Looking for a link for a “demo” of sorts in Slitherine but haven’t found it yet – unless it was removed.

Return to “Team Assault: Baptism of Fire”