Pbem saving game

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Lowlaner2012

Pbem saving game

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Hi there, I know this might be a daft question, how do you save during a pbem with the pbem protection off, I like to do a bit then go back later to finish depending on how much time I have, I know there are 2 files to do with pbems, the upload file and the download file, which one do you have to overwrite to save your partly completed turn?

rjh1971

RE: Pbem saving game

Post by rjh1971 »

Press the save button, second starting from the right. You can give your save whatever name you like the game will know it's a pbem game and upload it once you press the end turn button.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
Lowlaner2012

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Thank you... now back to the battlefield :)
Lowlaner2012

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Hi there, I did some orders,saved the game and went back to the game later, loaded up my savegame and completed my turn before saving again, the only problem is when I press the next turn button it goes into the pbem++ section but tells me my serial is incorrect and doesn't upload the savegame to the server correctly...

any ideas anybody?, I love the game but I took over an hour doing my turn...[:(]
Lowlaner2012

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

I managed it, I loaded the game up, loaded the uploadfile.dc2 and it uploaded ok :)

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”