Officer cards and details disapearing from my HQ units

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

05Angels

Officer cards and details disapearing from my HQ units

Post by 05Angels »

Hello all, first off I want to say I am really enjoying the DC series. Just picked them both up about 2 weeks ago and was a player of the first advanced tactics.
I am currently playing the campaign hotseat against a friend and we are in the case yellow stage. The action cards for my officers are completely dissapearing at random, but always if I click the link to locate a units HQ. I can click on the HQ and all I see are the infantry elements, no officer pic, bonus, staffing level or cards. I discovered if I save the scenario and reload, everything is back to normal, I have also discovered if I hit the playback button for the prior turns history and immediately return all is normal once again.
I have the newest beta patch 1.50c, using windows 7 64bit ultimate on a new high end machine.
Vic

RE: Officer cards and details disapearing from my HQ units

Post by Vic »

ORIGINAL: 05angels

Hello all, first off I want to say I am really enjoying the DC series. Just picked them both up about 2 weeks ago and was a player of the first advanced tactics.
I am currently playing the campaign hotseat against a friend and we are in the case yellow stage. The action cards for my officers are completely dissapearing at random, but always if I click the link to locate a units HQ. I can click on the HQ and all I see are the infantry elements, no officer pic, bonus, staffing level or cards. I discovered if I save the scenario and reload, everything is back to normal, I have also discovered if I hit the playback button for the prior turns history and immediately return all is normal once again.
I have the newest beta patch 1.50c, using windows 7 64bit ultimate on a new high end machine.

thanks for reporting. putting investigating this issue on the list for the next patch up of Dc1. You dont have this behaviour if you start a fresh Case Yellow right? If you have a savegame from which this is repeatable send it to vic@xs4all.nl

best regards,
vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
05Angels

Post by 05Angels »

Thanks for the personal attention. I have yet to start a new case yellow as I am playing this scenario hotseat. It takes place during the german turn frequently, my ally opponent hasn't noticed it happening on his turns. I will email you the save game, and by the way, this is the third excellent game of yours I have bought, keep up the great work.
05Angels

Post by 05Angels »

Issue resolved due to my own foolishness, ty Vic.

Return to “Tech Support”