Close Combat Series site?

Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem is a highly enhanced new release of Close Combat, using the latest Close Combat engine with many additional improvements. Its design is based on the critically acclaimed Close Combat – A Bridge Too Far, originally developed by Atomic Games, as well as the more recent Close Combat: The Longest Day. This is the most ambitious and most improved of the new Close Combat releases, but along with all the enhancements it retains the same addicting tactical action found in the original titles! Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem comes with expanded force pools, reserve & static battlegroups, a troop point buying system, ferry and assault crossings, destructible bridges, static forces and much more! Also included in this rebuild are 60+ battles, operations and campaigns including a new enhanced Grand Campaign!
Platoon_Michael

Close Combat Series site?

Post by Platoon_Michael »

Does anyone have the new link?
philip wells

RE: Close Combat Series site?

Post by philip wells »

My guess is that someone forgot to pay for the domain, I expect it will be back up again soon.
US Brake

Post by US Brake »

It was just down for a couple hours.
BAGLA

Post by BAGLA »

Anybody know what is the problem with close combat series? the site is down since yesterday...
revalry

Post by revalry »

appears to be still offline. or has it been moved to another address? if so can you shoot me a link? thanks
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

Return to “Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem”