Africa Corps in game campaign selection

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

kirk23

Africa Corps in game campaign selection

Post by kirk23 »

Ok for a time I was baffled on how to get into the Africa Corps Campaign,untill I moused over the Palm trees on the bottom left of the picture click on that and you get into Africa Corps,hope this helps anyone else who has problem selecting the Campaign.

Attachments
AfricaCor..nwindow.jpg
AfricaCor..nwindow.jpg (166.19 KiB) Viewed 44 times
Make it so!
Texican

RE: Africa Corps in game campaign selection

Post by Texican »

I had hoped that the Afrika Korps campaign would be integrated into the larger Panzer Corps campaign in addition to the option of being run by itself. So that if I start Panzer Corps in the 1939 scenario, things would segue into an option to branch into the Afrika Korps campaign.

However, in playing the 1939 basic campaign, I find my units heading to Greece instead of Africa, and I'm getting the feeling that Russia is next.

What gives?

Return to “Panzer Corps”