Air Units with neg %

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

abulbulian

Air Units with neg %

Post by abulbulian »

Just curious why some of my German air units are starting the Case Blue scenario with negative % (-12%).

Thanks
- Beta Tester WitE and ATG
- Alpha/Beta Tester WitW and WitE2

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
balto

RE: Air Units with neg %

Post by balto »

I think your airbase is overstacked (>100 air units).
parusski

RE: Air Units with neg %

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: balto

I think your airbase is overstacked (>100 air units).

Bingo.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”