Public manual

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

adrianoku

Public manual

Post by adrianoku »

Amazing! Great, really great idea! I think is the best way to persuade someone of the quality of a game! And at a first glance the game seems better explained than the previous one.
Said this, it's not properly an ebook, it's a normal pdf. I'm asking why again in 2012 in every game there is a pdf manual format and not a real ebook (epub format). It colud be easyer to read on an appropriate ebook device ( not talking about tablets, they aren't ebook devices). However, again, thanks to Vic for publishing it!
Windows 7 pro 64
Intel I7 870 2.93Ghz Quad core
8 Gb DD3
NVIDIA GTX460
Templer_12

RE: Public manual

Post by Templer_12 »

ORIGINAL: gattok

I think is the best way to persuade someone of the quality of a game!
Videos can also be very meaningful.
adrianoku

Post by adrianoku »

ORIGINAL: Templer

ORIGINAL: gattok

I think is the best way to persuade someone of the quality of a game!
Videos can also be very meaningful.

Oh yes, and also a demo! But I'm congratulating because very few developers publish the manual, which in my opinion, it's a concrete ... mhhh .... way to "feel" how's the game.
Windows 7 pro 64
Intel I7 870 2.93Ghz Quad core
8 Gb DD3
NVIDIA GTX460
Templer_12

Post by Templer_12 »

adrianoku

Post by adrianoku »

Wow didn't see it! Thank you!
Windows 7 pro 64