MOST ENJOYABLE MATRIX GAME OWNED.

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

kirk23

MOST ENJOYABLE MATRIX GAME OWNED.

Post by kirk23 »

To say that I'm really impressed with this game is an understatement to say the least,as an owner off 20 Matrix games that cover the periods of history ranging from Napoleonic - Deep space adventure,PANZER CORPS not only is one of the easiest to learn to play yet be so damned addictive at the same time,after playing the demo for a few days,I went ahead and bought the game yesterday,which has to be one of the best decisions I have ever made,the game is brilliant,and I hav'nt even got down to doing some serious modding which is something I really love doing,I have been making new scenarios and art for games like WAR PLAN ORANGE & WAR IN THE PACIFIC ADMIRALS EDITION and both of these games are excellent but alot harder to learn to play,but PANZER CORPS is in a league of it's own I just love the game absolutely brilliant Live Long & Prosper Panzer Corps![&o][&o][&o][&o]
Make it so!
hadberz

RE: MOST ENJOYABLE MATRIX GAME OWNED.

Post by hadberz »

I agree this is a very fun game. Just bought it last week too. :)
AMD 5800X 8 core 3.8 GHz
Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi (F63d Bios)
32 GB G-Skill DDR4 3200
MSI Gaming X Trio RX 6950 XT 16GB
Dell S2721DGF 2560x1440 165Hz
Dell S2719DGF 2560x1440 144Hz
Samsung 870 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe drive
Win 11 Pro

Return to “Panzer Corps”