Amended German Production Scenarios

Post new scenarios and mods here to share with other gamers.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, bcgames

RedLancer

Amended German Production Scenarios

Post by RedLancer »

I have just about finished creating two new scenarios which are based upon amended german vehicle production data. They are already fine for me but I haven't yet topped and tailed them for wider release. In both scenarios I have balanced the new production with the old so they should be just about resource neutral. They are however very much what if scenarios aimed at Axis fanboys.

The first - Lost Victories v2 is a modification of my original Lost Victories scenario based on the GC 43-45. I have rebalanced vehicle and equipment holdings at the start including turning the LW Fd Divisions into Panzerjager Divs. As the scenario is based on the assumption that Hitler is killed in Mar 43 the SS Divs have morphed into Gds Divs.

The second is a modification of the GC 1941-45 called Nemesis. The Wehrmacht starts in a much stronger position but I have not created stuff completely from thin air - I have changed some units such as adding 5 Luftlande Div (but no 5 Mountain Div) and LSSAH and GD are now full Divs but then again I have removed 900 Lehr Mot Bde and the SS Mot Bdes. I have also aligned vehicle production dates to set time periods which themselves align to the TOE upgrade dates. The attached spreadsheet shows the detail and how each vehicle type e.g. CS TANK or ASSLT GUN follows an upgrade progression.

Although I have removed a load of equipments like Tigers and Elefants I have added in Dickermax, Sturer Emil, Sturmpanzer II Bison, Sturmpanther, Kugelblitz, Panther H, sIG33 Hetzer and Coelian. Big thank you to the devs for embedded data !!!!

If enough people are interested I'll add the finishing touches I don't need and post them.
Attachments
Nemesis.zip
(51.43 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”