New update ver. 1.8.0 ???

Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents Ancient and Medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield. This forum also supports the Rise of Rome, Storm of Arrows and Immortal Fire expansions to Field of Glory.
MasterChief

New update ver. 1.8.0 ???

Post by MasterChief »

Hi all,

Just updated my game to version 1.8.0 but I can't find any information on what the update entails. I noticed it preloaded a battlepack but I can't access the battles and I don't see any info on the website regarding purchasing the battle pack. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Chief of the Watch... Over the 1MC, pass the word... "DIVE!" "DIVE!"... sound two blasts of the Diving Alarm ... and pass the word, "DIVE! "DIVE!"
Scott Parrino

RE: New update ver. 1.8.0 ???

Post by Scott Parrino »

Hi MC,

The 1.8 version includes the following:

Added support for the Battle Pack
Added additional Battle Groups to the scenario editor.
Fixed all reported DAG list issues in the Technical support forum.
Fixed all reported Scenario Editor issues in the Technical support forum.
Fixed a bug where Spear/Pike impact POA's were used incorrectly where a charge move by them ended in a stream.
Fixed a bug related to rear charge issues.

You can purchase the Battle Pack from our store here: http://www.matrixgames.com/store/437/Fi ... attle.Pack

Happy hunting!
Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!

Return to “Field of Glory Series”