Would like to purchase game...

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

przy06

Would like to purchase game...

Post by przy06 »

...but for the past couple of hours when I try to purchase the game and the two expansions trying to use paypal, it tells me that it is currently unavailable and to try later, yet if I put another game alone in the cart, paypal allows me to continue to the final checkout screen. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I do not know where else at this moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update-

It seems that if I order each item individually it would work. But the problem is I would like to purchase all at once to get the discount.

Another update[:)]- After doing more messing around, it seems to be an issue when adding the expansions. I placed just the base game of distant worlds as well as a copy of close combat cross of iron in the cart, and it went through to checkout. For some reason, at least at this moment, I cannot add the expansions to the cart while trying to use paypal.
Previous poster under account przy
Member since 5/16/2000
przy06

RE: Would like to purchase game...

Post by przy06 »

I ended up purchasing the items individually. Ended up paying full price, only ten bucks more. It was never going to be a deal breaker for me, though it would have been nice to get the discount. Figured I would not have much luck on the weekend with getting anything resolved, no big deal.[:'(] I am enjoying it so far, alot to get into, kind of overwhelmed at the moment, hopefully things will slow down soon. [;)]
Previous poster under account przy
Member since 5/16/2000
martok

RE: Would like to purchase game...

Post by martok »

Hey przy!  Glad to hear you've picked up DW; hope you like it.  [:)] 

If you've not already done so, you may want to email Erik Rutins about your purchasing difficulties.  If people are having trouble buying the bundle, he'll want to know about it! 

"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”