Brilliant!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

AFV

Brilliant!

Post by AFV »

I found out that farting around in menus as the Soviet can be quite dangerous.
I went to the Command Report, and was looking at Headquarters. I decided to try and change all of them to support level 2. After I clicked on Support level under functions, I realized I had fronts also selected, but I wanted to keep them at 0, so I closed the little popup. I then changed my mind on the whole thing and went back to my turn.

Ahem.

Apparently, when you click the X to close that menu, that is the same as actively choosing 0, so what I had actually done was set every HQ back to 0 support level (and did not realize it). The next turn I found that every single SU I had was now in STAVKA.

Hopefully, by resetting support levels I can get the SUs to filter back to my Armies.
My opponent graciously offered to let me play the turn over (his name is AI), but I declined, as I am whipping his ass as it is (despite my ignorance lol).

Does anyone have suggestions as to the best way to get my SUs to filter back to my Armies?
Farfarer61

RE: Brilliant!

Post by Farfarer61 »

and you magically figured out how to get a thousand SU's into STAVKA instantly and you are sad? As you said - Brilliant!
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

http://witewiki.com/index.php?title=Org ... port_units

Could also rail STAVKA around and transfer to the lower HQs.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
AFV

Post by AFV »

Sure, I will go with that, brilliant after all, lol.

Very helpful link Aurelian, thank you- I had read about the STAVKA tour, but never quite realized exactly what people were talking about, because I never had figured out how to xfer from STAVKA to the Armies for free. So, its not a total disaster, and in fact might be a positve as now I am forced to reorganize my SU disposition. And it wont cost me 285 APs !
Baron von Beer

Post by Baron von Beer »

That AI guy's a real sport. He's given me a mulligan on more than one occasion. :)

Return to “The War Room”