Ralegh guides

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Treefrog

Ralegh guides

Post by Treefrog »

Seems to me back in '07 Ralegh posted some guides for strategy by country which I don't find in a search?

Does anybody remember where they were?
"L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace."
pzgndr

RE: Ralegh guides

Post by pzgndr »

Look right above in the upper Topics area? http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1609122

For strategy guides, the updated user manual for v1.08 located in the \Data\docs folder now has the original player notes (16.0) and a couple of the old AH General articles (17.0 and 18.0). New and old players should now find this useful and convenient.
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Cunctator

Post by Cunctator »

Just a question: the Empires in Arms user manual (.pdf), updated to version 1.08, that we find in the \data\docs folder is the same of the in-game manual?

C.
- Scutum Romae -
"Gladius et Scutum Romae" appellabantur. Hannibal se recepit, Marcellus expugnavit Syracusas, Cunctator Capuam. Postremo Quintus Fabius Maximus expugnavit Tarentum.
pzgndr

Post by pzgndr »

Just a question: the Empires in Arms user manual (.pdf), updated to version 1.08, that we find in the \data\docs folder is the same of the in-game manual?

Correct! I've noticed a few minor graphics glitches but the updated content for both the user manual and in-game manual should be the same. I've started thinking about other updates for the next version so if you or anyone have comments, fire away.
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”