Beginner PBem

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

gamer78

Beginner PBem

Post by gamer78 »

Hi there new to this game but not to pbem.
If any one interested in long-term reliable player and potentially tough opponent of the future [:D] you can PM or reply here. I can play many turns a day.
Cheers
Regards.
danf@dataforge.on.ca

RE: Beginner PBem

Post by danf@dataforge.on.ca »

If you want to find a team mate, me and Meanfcker are looking for a game, having trouble finding opponents, Meanfcker is very very good and I am trianed by him, if you want to learn, we are here! :-)
--
Dan Forsyth
gamer78

Post by gamer78 »

Ok thanks. PM sent
cheers [:)]
RufusTFirefly

Post by RufusTFirefly »

Hello Baris,

welcome to ATG. Hope you will enjoy it.

So it seems as if you get a real hard nut to crack at the beginning, in case Meanfcker is just that expert as danf told.

Do you need someone else to join? I have some experience in being beaten, but think I am able to bite back. Drop me a PM if you like.
danf@dataforge.on.ca

Post by danf@dataforge.on.ca »

I would love to play a 2 vs 2 if you guys are ever interested. Do you want me to get one setup? Or you can set one up.
--
Dan Forsyth
RufusTFirefly

Post by RufusTFirefly »

Chose setup as you like. I will PM my mail adress.
choowee

Post by choowee »

I've only had one pbem and had to stop due to life commitments, but now have a pretty free schedule and would like another go. Ivorian Civil War should be out soon and I would play either side if anyone is interested. Or any other scenarios. I prefer scenarios to random, but am open to anything.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”