I don't like 3D units

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

PoorOldSpike

I don't like 3D units

Post by PoorOldSpike »

Is there an option or mod to change the 3D units into flat 2D boardgame-type units?
"Fight with your brain first and your weapons second!"
VPaulus

RE: I don't like 3D units

Post by VPaulus »

No.
jomni was making a mod for changing the units graphics for NATO counters but I think he never finished it.
tm.asp?m=2879124
artofwar85

RE: I don't like 3D units

Post by artofwar85 »

I'm sorry Spike but thats kind of funny remember when this game or type of game came out I think this game was modeled after Panzer General do a wiki if you want on google we were running Dos still and Panzer General comes out EVERYTHING was markers then here is this game that has "intense graphics" explosions a pop up window showing a tank and calvary units in battle. If was quick and fast and one didn't have to look at a grey square and examine it closely to figure out if is inf or tank or if a tank if anti tank or recon and not tank but actually at times I do go and peruse the 2D board unit games Matrix has quite a few that look promising but then I still get pulled back to this type of presentation.

Now someone did or is doing a mod on here where they us different type of 3D stuff so maybe some stud could do markers ... good question.

Wait hold the phone here is a post a new on I think newer than yours its NATO COUNTERS right ??

tm.asp?m=2879124

Yeah it is Praise God your welcome stud ... enjoy it send the guy $ 100.00 to finish it up ...

There is a Peace that is only found at the other end of War.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”