finding posts you have started

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

demyansk

finding posts you have started

Post by demyansk »

Hi Guys,happy new Year, I have a little trouble looking for the posts that I have written on. I log in which is fine and look at my forums and this forum is one of the ones I look at. However, how do I find the posts I have written on?
terje439

RE: finding posts you have started

Post by terje439 »

The most recent posts you have posted in are listed if you look at your own profile. Apart from that try using the search function on this forum and type in your nick.
Granted, the search function only works properly on sundays occuring in months with 7 Mondays and 3 Wednesdays, but you might just have some luck.

Terje
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I looked and that didn't show it, I know some forums have a cp and it allows you to find all the posts you have commented on.
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

I clicked on your name on the post above this one and got your profile. On the upper right hand side of this picture is all the recent posts you have made.

Is this what you're talking about?

Attachments
zairlosses.gif
zairlosses.gif (240.99 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Interviewer: "What is your greatest weakness?"
Elderly Gentleman: "My honesty."
Interviewer: "Well I hardly think that could be a weakness."
Elderly Gentleman: "I don't give a fuck what you think."
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Thanks Larry, yes that was what I was looking for, other forums use other icons also and this works for me, I appreciate the tip.
demy

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”