Love CS, Hate the Forum

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

TheGrayMouser

Love CS, Hate the Forum

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Sorry that this post has nothing to do with game but:

Jason Petho: (the following is mostly tongue in cheek) I suggest you lock this entire forum until one of the Modern Games is Released, then it can be reopened. At the very least maybe just maybe, at least for a few days, postings will be about the game and not personal dirty landry.[:)]

BTW not taking any sides in all this junk, not because I believe that there isnt a villian(s) vs someone wronged, its just that I dont care! Come on guys, a thread is locked and then the personal issues are carried on into another new thread and responded to, over and over, ARRHHHG, where does it end? Use friggin PM's email , snail mail, pistols at dawn, whatever it takes so you can feel better about "getting the last word in"

Now load up Giants on the Vistula and blow the crap out of some commies with the heaviest cats the Germans made and let off some steam. If the thought of that doesnt interest you in the slightest, then I cant imagine why anyone would have the slightest reason for reading, let alone posting on this forum.

Cheers!
Atle

RE: Love CS, Hate the Forum

Post by Atle »

+1

Move on lad(s)...
TJD

Post by TJD »

+1. Ditto likewise with triple underscore. Time to lock down the asylum for a while.

Tim
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

Jason, lock down only the threads that do not contribute....how is that
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

ErikThere is a difference between our general forum policy and the sub-forum policy though and this resulted from a miscommunication on our part. Off-topic threads and general bashing/argument threads will either be locked or moved to the General Discussion forum as appropriate in the future. Threads that go way out of bounds will be deleted. If Jason feels that a particular forum member is violating our forum policies, they'll get a warning and be referred to the general forum moderators as usual.
I know a couple of my threads got deleted for alot less then this
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”