[Galactic War II Alpha AAR] Shadows of Germania *Warning strong language*

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Nedrear

[Galactic War II Alpha AAR] Shadows of Germania *Warning strong language*

Post by Nedrear »

Introduction

This AAR will accompany the remnants of "Neu-Germania", a nation born from the preserved ideals of the supreme high race of the white europeans, known as aryan ideology.
Thrived through the age of tolerance, only bound by weak laws, the ideal of the nationalism was never dead and gained new momentum in the far reaches of space. First far off colonies would "change" to a drastic style of live and clear selective engagement of families, all the while obliging the high goverment of Earth.
Later in the empire war though, they would break apart and form the goverment of "Germania", forcing an uprising of other nations close by in defense of their own survival. The other nations demanded Earth to stop them before it was too late, but the Federal Republic already got his hands full with the new Bolarian Empire and their smaller rebelling allies, conquering everything, ultimately succumbing Earth to a civil word war on itself.
Dooming the Earth Republic weak and tolerant it let the new Nazis run rampant and the other colonies formed new empires, leaving Earth further alone to defend themselves. The following war was know as the first galactic war and left nearly all nations devastated. With only the remnants of the Pangalactic Commonwealth, victorious in the Bolarian War and the Earth Republics successors, the Republique des Etoiles, to stand against the now recupperating and growing desires of the "Vierte Reich". But when they are finally able to act... will it be too late?

Personal Preferences

[center]Prologue[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

It was the year the great Führer "Preußenstahl" Hartwig died and left his still young but talented successor and protege Thingsten in charge. The national flags were asound in the stormy streets of Midgard and symbolized his sacrifce in the final onslaught on the national commitee of Königssee, previously known as White Cliff. If not for the benevolent mind of his successor and some fair words of the national supporters of the uprising, the rebellion of the true aryan people of White Cliff could have ended the intrusion of inferior races in our system. But we honored our forefathers and decided, that even an inferior race as the British can become a tribute to society through hard labor. And in honor of this new agreement, the loyal servants of Königssee are pullying a carriage with the Führer through the streets, before being sent into the ore mines of Urd. A touching moment of greatness indeed. Though some are worrying about the devotion of the new Führer, being obsessed with fancy ships and nice uniforms, reducing money and logistics, everyone is assured we can overcome even an inner urge of Prussianism. After all their ideals made us storng in the first place...

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Chapter I - The Claws of Urd[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

It was the late year when the news arrived. An old base of the Earth Republic was found and reinstated. The real problem though, was what it showed in its scanner. A lone mining ship, using a territory code of the Republic of Terthe seemed to indicate either the remnants or the republic itself, to have enclosed on our borders again.

[center]Image[/center]

The great Führer Thingsten seemed anxious and the first fleet contact quickly gave rise to anger and spite. The "Republique des Etoiles" as they called themselves dared to call of our ships and demanded the old base as the rightful heir of the old order. We declined!

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

Urgently, our great Führer, called Hauptmann Garten, the best spy of the realm to melt with the dirty races to take a peek into their politics, all the while assigning Admiral Hecht to the main fleet on tour to find their home system. And further in secret he approched the "Project Hood", a fleet that would devastete anything, equipped with the finest Reichsguns.

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

When Hauptmann Garten returned Thingsten threw a fist... or rather all chairs of his office of state before executing some slaves of Königssee in spite. The damned republic dared to declare the proud home of the new free aryan people their territory... worse they even got the authority of those from the rebuild prestige colony of King's Rest of the Commonwealth, the fallen chinese empires holy ground Jiedao and the damned useless Italians Neo-Venezia!

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

It was a short outrage, taking days of screams and blood in his office until the "Project Hood" came to fruit. The fleet was ready and even more in the process. And if the war torn new republic knew of them, the claws that were scratching the space inbetween the two empires, they should already have qivered in fear... instead he already imagined the shocked views of the republics people, when Hauptmann Garten blews up the space station and the fleet jumps into orbit. His small pack of lions against their sack of fleas... and then the death squad itself, raining doom. He vowed to bomb the republics seat of rule into oblivion, scorching the planet black, a black deeper than his heart and uniform.

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Chapter II - "Wer hat Angst vorm schwarzen Mann?!", Entrance:Bogeyman [/center]

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

Everything was in place. The fleet was a necessary evil the republic accepted in their space, though parking their main fleet in orbit of their own homeplanet. The deployment of the resupply ship right on their own fuel ressource was the starting signal. Hauptmann Garten traveled to Germania, to start a rebellion and free them of their captors while the attack on the station began.

[center]Image[/center]

Quickly shock turned to desperation, and the Republique des Etoiles gave in. They tried to bribe us, but still unwilling to free Germania from their outragious authority. We take it all... and more. We declare official war.

[center]Image[/center]

As the great Slen space port explodes, forcing thousands of civilians to die a horrible death right after their fleet, the desperate republic tries to stem the angry tide, offering an old Earth station. Again the great Führer did not care to listen. He was angry beyond hope and the devastator fleet was ready. Admiral Hecht asked per hyperradio one more time, before giving a smiling order: Full bombardement.

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

All that was left after a month were the silent remains of the once ten billion people... a satisfied admiral gloating and feared by his man to be ready to nuke the next planet without emotion.

[center]Image[/center]

Admiral Hecht, soon to be Commander of the Navy, was already on tour to wipe out Neo-Venezia, the only big planet apart of Germania in the republic, when the Führer declared him a hero of war. The date of death in the republic, the fifth of April should be known as the Hecht Day and be celebrated with Holocinema of finest slaughter and heroic soldiers. And on the streets people celebrated their great victory, exploding crackers, shaped as the former habitable planet Slen...

Even the great Führer Thingsten showed a small tear that day, before succumbing to his work. Another devastator fleet needed to be build. King's Rest waited in the south...

[center]Image[/center]
One Thread To Guide Them All

"Nothing incorporeal wields such power as a word. Though it is the weapon of the smart and cunning it alas needs the same to prevail."
2guncohen

RE: [Galactic War II Alpha AAR] Shadows of Germania *Warning strong language*

Post by 2guncohen »

This has promise for satire [:D]

martok

Post by martok »

^ Indeed.

So I'm guessing most/all of the starting empires are human then, Nedrear? 

"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal

Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

All are. I forbid the aliens... in my test they were there. That is why I "erased" them on the screenshot.

"Nothing incorporeal wields such power as a word. Though it is the weapon of the smart and cunning it alas needs the same to prevail."
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

Chapter I

Brainsucker

Post by Brainsucker »

This AAR is great. Remind me of some old HOI AAR in other forum. So please don't stop. Rule the whole universe with iron fist!
Keston

Post by Keston »

Not Corporate Nationalism?
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

Corporate Nationalism builds on the fact, that one CEO rules the world like a corporation and forces bad life and hard conditions on the working slave people, all the while uniforming everything to its needs. I told you guys 10 times that Nazi Germany was far better than that.

They got a Youth Camp - Putin is copying it VERY good - where they trained young people to field drills and camps. Making them storng was a goal.
They offered all the necessary financing to bold ideas of research to create new weapons and civil techniques to further the supremacy of their race.
They enhanced the national feeling and the purpose of the "main" race instead of uniforming everything.

Corporate nationalism DESTROYS all these features. Now please tell me WHERE is it nearly a CN? I told you guys so many times...

Gelatinous Cube

Post by Gelatinous Cube »

Sometimes it can be difficult, at first, to tell one type of Dystopia from the Other.
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

The Nazi regime was not a dystopia. At least not for non jews, non communists or other non "ilk" against them...
Ask the people living there. Every person in it - that was not troubled by the death and deportation of the jews or filled with another ideology - loved the given purpose to them, the reinstalled national pride after Versailles and the new strength on the international territory.
Sure some where against the forced uniformity in the later times in some areas, but the generel areas were kept individual. The joke is even the jews would have supported nazi germany and fought for the new strong country... hell some kids of them wanted to be in the sommer camps of them. They simply killed of one good part of their nation in the process to get an inner enemy and hide other inner turmoil and problems.

Gelatinous Cube

I would disagree. Once the war turned badly, it became very much a Dystopia for the German citizens and Soldiers. Hitler and his regime showed absolutely no remorse for their own population when the time came.

I do agree, though, that if you take out the whole Genocide thing it was actually a great boost for the German people. That is, until things got incredibly, awfully, out of hand. Either way, I've managed to get us off-topic and for that I apologize! I eagerly await the next update. [:)]
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

if you argument that way, than the american capitalism turned dystopia 1929...

Ares106

Post by Ares106 »

ORIGINAL: Nedrear

Indeed things have been so "dystopic" here in the USA since 1929 that people have dying to immigrate into the country.
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

Ares you did not understand the topic of our posts:

He said a goverment is a dystopia if at some point the situation of it turns bad...

This does not classify a goverment a dystopia, only the situation at the moment. Therefore it would apply to all goverments to be dystopic as all got bad times. Finance capitalism republic got a bad day in 1929... every military dictatorship when people rise up or a war turns bad... or communism if the state is not in a good authonomy to defy the capital market... Therefore this is just a wrong pretext.

BTT

Gelatinous Cube

ORIGINAL: Nedrear

A major difference being that we passed legislation that created a much healthier environment afterwards. The New Deal was one of the most liberal measures of its time. The Nazis, on the other hand, ordered wide-spread destruction of German infrastructure when the Russians were closing in, with Hitler basically saying that if he couldn't have it, nobody could.

But, once again, I concede your point. Nazi Germany was a unique, one-of-a-kind thing. Comparing it to a more "Common" Dystopia (North Korea springs to mind) really isn't fair.
Kalthaniell

Post by Kalthaniell »

I saw a couple of my ships there. It makes me so proud ^^
Looking forward to new posts
The Nazi regime was not a dystopia. At least not for non jews, non communists or other non "ilk" against them...
Ask the people living there. Every person in it - that was not troubled by the death and deportation of the jews or filled with another ideology - loved the given purpose to them, the reinstalled national pride after Versailles and the new strength on the international territory.
Sure some where against the forced uniformity in the later times in some areas, but the generel areas were kept individual. The joke is even the jews would have supported nazi germany and fought for the new strong country... hell some kids of them wanted to be in the sommer camps of them. They simply killed of one good part of their nation in the process to get an inner enemy and hide other inner turmoil and problems

Sure, it was great. Taking aside the whole genocide thing, and plans to turn Polish into nation of slaves, WWII Germans were not so bad. My grandparents told me stories of how it was back then when Germany and CCCP were occupying Poland. Believe it or not Wehrmacht soldiers were civilized and very disciplined compared to Russian degenerates running wild everywhere calling themselves an army. And they acctually started repairing most of the stuff they destroyed when advancing in most of the regions as soon as they set in. If not for the weird 'let's fix our social problems by killing thousands of innocent civilians' attitude, I personally wouldn't mind Germany and their system winning. But they had that so thanks God for US entering the war and kicking Nazi asses back to Berlin.
I think you should make the CCCP the arch-enemy in your AAR and make them allied with mutated race of evil toads - the Quameno :P
Grisha

Post by Grisha »

Germany should be a dictatorship and be done with it. In fact, they should take their racial policies from one of the insectoid races, like Boskaran who prefer to eliminate non-insectoid races. Just set them to enslave their own race, then give them victory points for eliminating populations. Dictatorship would work because German research, while very good, was also wasted to a great degree in silver bullet projects like mega-tanks, mega-jets, and anything else that looked big and powerful. It all impacted production and they couldn't even outproduce the Soviet Union who had less resources than them.

Best regards,
Greg Guerrero
Grisha

Post by Grisha »

In fact, I might make my own mod, but set the various races to match a WWII nation. Germany would definitely be insectoid. Soviet would be reptilian. US and UK are harder to depict, but I'm sure there's a race for them as well :)
Best regards,
Greg Guerrero
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

ORIGINAL: Grisha

German research, while very good, was also wasted... like mega-tanks, mega-jets, and anything else that looked big and powerful.

Only proves that some americans - I consider you one in Seattle - do not know the complete history. Please don't strife in national pride. I do it neither.
Considering this "Mega-Waste" I have to wonder why America stole the German Rockets... the German Stealth Bomber... the German composite armor... Japanese submarine aquadynamics etc. yeah these nations REALLY wasted this money with their technology advance in 10 years!
And their "Autobahn", the long straight highways that could be transformed to air fields, or their increased infrastructure projects... their new engines and the jet engine... the computer - which would have been from germany if the project wouldn't have been stopped while bombed, poor Zuse...
WHAT A FRICKING WASTE OF MONEY. And some idiots dared to steal such useless thrash and use it today... suckers.

Seriously: A dictatorship, especially with the results of damage of it in this game and considering Hitler used the military not the police, is far off. And the Boskaran policy is wrong too. They use penal colonies etc., Germans don't. Listen to Kalthaniell!

Return to “After Action Reports”