How long is the gameplay? For a turn? Scenario?

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Horvo

How long is the gameplay? For a turn? Scenario?

Post by Horvo »

I was wondering what typical play time is to complete a scenario? Also for a turn? How does it compare to WitE this way? Roughly how many units do you have under control in the the major scenarios? Thanks
olivier34

RE: How long is the gameplay? For a turn? Scenario?

Post by olivier34 »

For case yellow, as the germans, it takes me around two hours to play a turn the first 10 days of the campaign. Less after that when there are less fights to conduct. For the allies, the same amount of time but when the front is broken, an hour is enough to play the turn. (I have some experience of the game. If this is your first time, you may need some practice to be abble to play at this speed). For the number of units...they are rgts so a lot but it is very easy to move them. I would say that WitE is much more time consuming.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”