next cc game?

Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem is a highly enhanced new release of Close Combat, using the latest Close Combat engine with many additional improvements. Its design is based on the critically acclaimed Close Combat – A Bridge Too Far, originally developed by Atomic Games, as well as the more recent Close Combat: The Longest Day. This is the most ambitious and most improved of the new Close Combat releases, but along with all the enhancements it retains the same addicting tactical action found in the original titles! Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem comes with expanded force pools, reserve & static battlegroups, a troop point buying system, ferry and assault crossings, destructible bridges, static forces and much more! Also included in this rebuild are 60+ battles, operations and campaigns including a new enhanced Grand Campaign!
D.Ilse

next cc game?

Post by D.Ilse »

Will there be another chapter? I think the battlefield of the Hürtgen Forest would make a good game.

http://home.scarlet.be/~sh446368/index.htm
Sapa

RE: next cc game?

Post by Sapa »

Wouldnt it be better to finnish of this one before starting on a new?
kweniston

Post by kweniston »

Yeah, we need a good patch for the current one(s), and maybe then look on further. Otherwise, it's just the same old story all over again...
CSO_Talorgan

Post by CSO_Talorgan »

What the game really needs is a rewrite from the ground up. The improvement in pathing showed what is possible when the programmer (not plural) is let off the leash. I have no doubts about his talents.

There is hope!
101jaeger

Post by 101jaeger »

on my wishlist would be:

make a WWII CC Game that can be played H2H by several persons on anything.

(battles -operations -campaigns)

then i would be able to play it with my son and his friends in a LAN environment.

and maybe then i could get several of the younger ones into CC.

IMO they waste too much time on non-strategic-nice-looking-games nowadays.

have a nice day

never give up hope.

Return to “Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem”