A message for former "Forge of Freedom" testers

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

Gil R.

A message for former "Forge of Freedom" testers

Post by Gil R. »

As WCS continues to test "Brother Against Brother" and the number of scenarios expands we have need for additional testers, but instead of putting out a call for new testers -- which always involves a significant amount of time and paperwork -- we thought we would first invite our experienced FOF testers who are not already participating in BAB testing to join the effort. As a FOF tester you already have access to the testing sub-forum (as you might have noticed) and can download the game, which means that you can participate in testing anytime you choose to do so. (When we began testing BAB I posted something to let FOF testers know they were welcome to participate in BAB testing, but in case you missed that, I'm repeating my invitation now.)

Thank you for your attention.

Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”