GJS mod??

Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: The Longest Day brings together the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series and plenty of new features, expansions, and improvements! The Longest Day remake comes with a brand new Grand Campaign that covers all the airborne and beach landings, expanded map sizes, new hand-drawn historical maps, illumination during night battles and much more!
petersolo

GJS mod??

Post by petersolo »

Does the GJS mod for TLD just concentrate on the UK/Canadians? Since TLD is the whole D- Day I'm not sure what the mod modifies?

Peter
RD Oddball

RE: GJS mod??

Post by RD Oddball »

The original GJS was created as a mod for stock CC5. From what I've seen the adaptation for the rebuilds appears to be essentially the same thing with some improvements. Cathartes is often in these forums. He'd be the guy to respond more specifically.
petersolo

Post by petersolo »

Thanks Oddball,

I never had the original GJS mod. I suppose this one goes longer than just the 4 days to make a longer campaign.

Peter
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

GJS 26 days! yes a real campaign, I dont know what they were thinking when they made the TLD Grand Campaign......

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life

Return to “Close Combat: The Longest Day”