Looking for an small noob sce

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

koontz

Looking for an small noob sce

Post by koontz »

any suggetions?
[:)]
Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics.

"All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him."
wodin

RE: Looking for an small noob sce

Post by wodin »

St Vith to be honest. I feel BftB is a little short on small unit scenarios...real good ones anyway. CotA had alot more.

However I've found playing the smaller unit load scenarios requires a different approach to the larger ones...I actaully was scared off by the big scenarios unitl I played Race to Bastogne as the Germans...you have plenty of time before it gets real busy to plan and move...I'd suggest it as a sc enario most should play near the begining as it gets you used to the big ones and gets you over the fear....give out orders at Regiment\kampfgruppe level and see how you get on...it is a great one to takle thos ebig scenrario nerves.

Manhay Crossroads is small unit load but a real tough proposition. I found it alot harder than the big Race to Bastogne. Smaller unit loads don't necessarly mean an easy time of it.
koontz

RE: Looking for an small noob sce

Post by koontz »

ok will try that beetwen my sessions of WintP AE [:D]
thanks!
Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics.

"All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him."

Return to “Command Ops Series”