So how many total missions are there?

Officers - The Matrix Edition puts you in command of the Allied force in the largest conflict of our time. Take control of the US and British armies in order to strike back and defeat the Axis menace on the Western front of Europe. With over 1500 units on maps up to 10 square miles, Officers is the first WWII real time strategy game to let you fight on a truly massive scale. Historical battles like Operation Overlord, Millennium, and Cobra will put your tactical skills to the test using combined forces from infantry and engineers to tanks, artillery and bombers. The Matrix Edition is an enhanced release with additional fixes and improvements that cannot be found elsewhere.
Qwixt

So how many total missions are there?

Post by Qwixt »

I could seem to find a total anywhere online, or I missed it.
Nembo

RE: So how many total missions are there?

Post by Nembo »

Qwixt, in total their are six missions plus a tutorial training level. The levels cover the western front from June 1944, till the end of the war. Examples of levels include the D-day landings, and crossing the Rhine river.

I'll admit that six missions doesn't sound like much, but once you see just how big each map is you'll find that completeing a level can easily take hours.
Qwixt

RE: So how many total missions are there?

Post by Qwixt »

Thank you for the info.

Return to “Officers - The Matrix Edition”