Areas

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

bOrIuM

Areas

Post by bOrIuM »

Hi,
As EiANW is based a little on EiH, why dont you name the areas like in EiH ? I mean, not on the map directly, but not "area125". Think its not that difficult to do, but long, and would be easier for us than "corps in area254 normal supply".

What you think ? no need to rush, but would be cool to have
pzgndr

RE: Areas

Post by pzgndr »

I would like this too. Even if not EiH, something other than "area125" named for the province or a major city would be better.

Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

I didn't realize the areas were named in EiH??? what version are you talking about?

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

easterner

Post by easterner »

I thought areas were numbered.  I send messages to AI players requesting attacks on area 325, 244  etc. all the time????????????????????????
ndrose

Post by ndrose »

They are numbered. But when you see in the log that something happened in area 325, you have to play Go Fish to find it. A geographic name would be more helpful, and more interesting.
bOrIuM

Post by bOrIuM »

added a shrinked map with the names of the areas on the Tech forum. But had to compress it due to upload limit.
iamspamus

Post by iamspamus »

good idea!
ORIGINAL: bOrIuM

Hi,
As EiANW is based a little on EiH, why dont you name the areas like in EiH ? I mean, not on the map directly, but not "area125". Think its not that difficult to do, but long, and would be easier for us than "corps in area254 normal supply".

What you think ? no need to rush, but would be cool to have

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”