Public/Private

Welcome to the new war raging across hundreds of light years at once, with mechanized Titans as the main fighting force.

Moderator: MOD_TitansOfSteel

Goblin

Public/Private

Post by Goblin »

Heya guys. [:)]

Can anyone tell me what the Public/Private switch in the factory module does for sure? I have a guess, but would like verification.

Goblin
LarkinVB

RE: Public/Private

Post by LarkinVB »

Private titans won't be picked for random generated teams. You can only use them in a squad.
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Thanks for the verification, LarkinVB. [8D]

Goblin
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

Goblin posting here??? I thought he plays just SPWAW [:'(]
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

I play several Matrix games, but SPWaW is the only one to have me utterly hooked. Until I started ToSWS...[X(]

Damned addicting game. I also like the support Larkin gives to this forum. That says something. Anyways, good to see you, Matti. [8D]

Goblin
LarkinVB

Post by LarkinVB »

Well, the game was made to please - me ! [8D]

My support is on auto mode. [;)]
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

You are too modest, Larkin. [:)]
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: LarkinVB

Well, the game was made to please - me ! [8D]
It's not bad game, but it has one serious defect: Titans aren't ultimate weapons becouse they're best, but becouse they're only ones. As long as it stays that way, I'm faithful follower of BattleTech & MegaMek. I know you're fan of BT too, becouse there are too many similarities with ToS for being coincidences [;)]

So are there any plans for expanding ToS to cover other arms of services?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
LarkinVB

Post by LarkinVB »

Hi Matti,

you can stop promoting BT over and over [;)]. I did get the message that you prefer MekWars and it is fine for me. I think TOS is superior, not by default but because I designed it to suit my taste. No need to argue over taste, right ? I do not plan any expansions.
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

That's just Matti - he does the same at the SPWaW forum.

I like to think he does it at the other companys' forums too (with the games from here), just to broaden the gamers experiences. This way he gets all of them hooked on double the number of games.[;)]
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: Goblin

I like to think he does it at the other companys' forums too (with the games from here), just to broaden the gamers experiences. This way he gets all of them hooked on double the number of games.[;)]
Yes... I think I've mentioned SPWAW and ToS in some BattleTech/MegaMek related forums. I like to compare games and things like that. ToS has plenty of RPG statistics, WEGO system is very interesting... but much of my time goes reading & posting on forums and I have always increasing pile of books & magazines to read... So most of days goes without playing anything.

MekWars
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen
ORIGINAL: Goblin

Yes... I think I've mentioned SPWAW and ToS in some BattleTech/MegaMek related forums. I like to compare games and things like that. ToS has plenty of RPG statistics, WEGO system is very interesting... but much of my time goes reading & posting on forums and I have always increasing pile of books & magazines to read... So most of days goes without playing anything.

I go there sometimes too. I read and post and read and post. Then I realize I haven't played any of the games in awhile. Then I overdo it and start the process again. [:D]

Return to “Titans of Steel - Warring Suns”