Account banned at Starshatter mods and never even made any posts there

Starshatter: The Gathering Storm extends the classic space sim by combining fighter and starship combat in a single dynamic campaign game.
milkweg

Account banned at Starshatter mods and never even made any posts there

Post by milkweg »

I used the same user name as here and I'm guessing someone that posts here disabled my account there because of some negative posts I made here about the game. Either that or they disabled it because I never made any posts. Hmm?
wdboyd

RE: Account banned at Starshatter mods and never even made any posts there

Post by wdboyd »

You should now be able to access the starshattermods.com site functions. [;)]

You were banned for your constant whining and complaining about Starshatter on these forums. Out of the kindness of my heart, I decided to allow you to, once again, access my Starshattermods.com site.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils!"
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

Hehe...I figured it was you because I see you are the author of the BSG mod.
wdboyd

Post by wdboyd »

Milkweg,

I administer www.starshattermods.com. You were banned, by me, for your constant whining and complaining about Starshatter on these forums. Out of the kindness of my heart, I decided to allow you to access my site once more.

You are mistaken, I am not the author of the BSG:TNS mod. I was a content contributor and uploaded the finished mod. I have no other involvment with the mod.
wdboyd

Post by wdboyd »

deleted
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

Aw, you didn't like what I said here so you thought you would punish me there. That makes you a douchebag and now that I have downloaded the mods from your Starshatter website you can ban me again because your mod is NFG if it has no virutal cockpits. Banning is a nice concept but completely ineffective. It is a trivial mattter to open a new account if needeed at any web forum. Even if you ban the IP address it is a trivial matter to bypass that even by useing a free proxy server.
wdboyd

Post by wdboyd »

Not punishment... I just didn't want to annoy my sites members with your consistent worthless dribble. No matter what you may be able to sign in as... I know that your constant whining and complaining will give you away. Sadly, you seem to be a truly pathetic forum individual.

I actually feel sorry for you, between bouts of nausea. As of this date, I will no longer read or respond to any further posts of yours, anywhere. It is a waste of time. I advise others to do the same.
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

I've never even made one post at your starshatter forum so bothered no one. I only registered because it was required to download the mods but I now see I wasted my time because a mod with no virtual cockpit is useless to me.
I'm one of those people that just tells it like it is and if you choose to translate that to whining then so be it. I am the voice of reason.

Return to “Starshatter: The Gathering Storm”