Latest Icon Updates

War in Russia is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Rich Dionne

Latest Icon Updates

Post by Rich Dionne »

I've made some recent updates to my revised icon files for WIR. Arnaud will be making these available with the next release of the game, but I thought I'd make them available at my website for those interested. You can get the update at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tmflood/page2.html

Just look for the "New" tag on the web page. Besides the armor and aircraft, I'm also including this time a map update (only for the zoomed-out map however, no time for the closeup yet). I'll attach some gif's below. If you do use my revised icon files (including altered OB's to take advantage of all icon slots), make sure you make a new copy of the game directory first, so you don't lose your old icons.

Regards,

Rich Dionne

davewolf

Re: Latest Icon Updates

Post by davewolf »

Rich

Thanks for your work! Superb as always! Especially the map update is great! :D
Is it possible to add a Readme for those who got your icons the first time? If you don't have the time I could do that. Just let me know what you think.

Dave
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Lord Acton
Rich Dionne

Post by Rich Dionne »

Thanks Dave!

Yep, I forgot to add the readme file that I provided previously. I just updated it and added it to the zip file at my site. I also made a minor improvement to the included OB files.

Regards,

Rich
RickyB

Post by RickyB »

Rich,

Thanks for the wonderful magic you work with the icons and other graphics. It always amazes me what you manage to create with such low res images.

Thanks!
Rick Bancroft
Semper Fi

Ed Cogburn

Post by Ed Cogburn »

Originally posted by RickyB
Rich,

Thanks for the wonderful magic you work with the icons and other graphics. It always amazes me what you manage to create with such low res images.

Thanks!

Here! Here! I second the motion!
Rich Dionne

Post by Rich Dionne »

Thanks Guys! :D

Rich
czerpak

Post by czerpak »

Originally posted by Ed Cogburn

Here! Here! I second the motion!
ditto
Think first, fight afterwards, the soldier's art.

Return to “War In Russia: The Matrix Edition”