On line Order Malfunction

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
dr. smith

On line Order Malfunction

Post by dr. smith »

Completed ordering Nappy In Italy and TOAW3 (as digital & physical) and got to final screen:
Thank you, we have received your order and we are currently processing your request. Please do not resubmit your order or you may incur additional charges. You will receive an email indicating the status of your order upon the completion of our order processing.

(Error Number: 30030083 - 0)

Its been two hours, there has been no email, and a night I thought I'd be downloading 2 games and puttering through them is slipping away.

Going to my orders, they do not show up.
Order number was: 135970870
thanks
Erik Rutins

RE: On line Order Malfunction

Post by Erik Rutins »

Apologies for the inconvenience. I just took a quick look and it looks like the payment is being reviewed by DR for some reason. I sent a query to their support to find out what the hold-up is. Unfortunately, I can't resolve that myself.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
dr. smith

RE: On line Order Malfunction

Post by dr. smith »

This is turning into more than an inconvenience. Try a farce.

btw thanks you Erik, for your speedy replies including the following PM:
Hi,
I got a reply from DR, but unfortunately there's not much I can do to speed this up. Here's what they said about your order:

"That order status means that the order will need to be reviewed by our accounting department before it can be completed. DPL stands for "Denied Parties List", referring to the national Denied Parties List as issued by the US government. We simply need to verify the customer's details before processing the order. I am sending this to our accounting department to speed up the review process. Please inform the customer that his order is currently being reviewed manually and should be completed within 24 hours."

WTF??? The "Denied Parties List" is put out by the Bureau of Industry Standards, its purpose is to prevent vital US goods from being exported to undesirable countries, like shipping super computers to Iran. My wife did alot of work for them a little while ago, they're just a few miles away. Here's the link.

It says:
"Parties denied export privileges as administered by the Bureau of Industry and Security"

Here's the REAL live list.

My name is not (!!!!) on the list. Whew, that means I CAN export, umm, er, wait a minute. All I was trying to do was BUY a GAME!!????

WHY is STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID Digital River holding up my order (now well PAST their promised 24 hours) due to the Denied Persons List????

I am NOT EXPORTING ANYTHING your morons!!![:@][:@][:@]

It has nothing to do with my credit card, I've used it successfully twice since placing my order.

About to become an EX-(ported) Customer,

DR Smith

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”