Revive the Ning!

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

jeremy7227

Revive the Ning!

Post by jeremy7227 »

I would like to revive the Ning group. Anyone else think it would be nice to breathe some life back into the old girl? For those of you that visit this site daily it would be pretty easy to point your browser to Ning instead... if only you had a reason to, right?

I am going to post a pretty substantial list of feature requests in the dev forum there and also track some known issues. Perhaps if Shaun is feeling up to it he could rank the FDRs (Feature Development Requests) for '09 and address some of the UFOs (Undocumented Feature Occurances - Bugs). Rather than a number of unmanageable posts here in the forum with many people posting unrelated requests we could have one topic per FDR/UFO. Chime in with your opinions and track the development. Then in Beta we could have a tracking mechanism and a place for tester feedback as well. We need to neaten up our wish lists and make them easier for Shaun to refer to and we also need to put some value in Ning if we want it to be a destination worth visiting. Thoughts?.... visit Ning around 5pm, I am headed into 2 hours of concalls so I should be able to post my FDRs by the EOD. JL
jearly

RE: Revive the Ning!

Post by jearly »

Speaking for myself only and am not meaning to bash the Ning, but I have an account at the ning, but hardly ever use it.
I simply don't like the layout.

I much prefer cruising the forums here.
The Best Exercise - Is Simply Walking with God !
jeremy7227

Post by jeremy7227 »

We are all entitled to our opinion. I think Ning is a good place to be able to interact, it is a little more personal than the forum board and also allows Shaun to post/read items without being under Matrix supervision.

That said, I posted 15 Feature Dev Requests to the PureSim Design Feedback forum on Ning. I will migrate those here if people are interested.

Jeremy
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

I'm interested, especially since I don't even know what a ning is.
J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

The Ning community page is here: http://puresimmers.ning.com/

The membership liked this format much more than Facebook. You can set up your own individual pages.

Mine looks like this: http://puresimmers.ning.com/profile/KGErwin
Frozen Stiffer

Post by Frozen Stiffer »

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean

Return to “PureSim Baseball”