huge problem please help

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
ffbrh25

huge problem please help

Post by ffbrh25 »

trying to play battles of normandy, bought three days ago, downloaded it and now i can only play a tutorial, no scenerios it comes up has a windows saying sorry for inconvenience must close battlesofnormandy.exe. so whats wrong need some help here just paid 50 bucks for this i liked the demo but this is getting very frustrating. thanks
sterckxe

RE: huge problem please help

Post by sterckxe »

ORIGINAL: ffbrh25
trying to play battles of normandy, bought three days ago, downloaded it and now i can only play a tutorial, no scenerios it comes up has a windows saying sorry for inconvenience must close battlesofnormandy.exe. so whats wrong need some help here just paid 50 bucks for this i liked the demo but this is getting very frustrating. thanks

There's a couple of things here you should do

1) Give the exact error-message you're getting - a screenshot would be nice too
2) Give an exact description of the actions you undertake that lead up to this error. Example - start game, click on this, then on that, then error.
3) Post this in the Battles In Normandy forum at : tt.asp?forumid=122

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”