Hi... anyone wanna play?

Post here to meet players for head to head games and organize clubs and ladders.
kazak777

Hi... anyone wanna play?

Post by kazak777 »

If anyone wants to play with me please mail me...
I live in GMT+1.
Will Knott

RE: Hi... anyone wanna play?

Post by Will Knott »

im in GMT -6 Central US Time. I am limited on my hours but if you can play beween hours of 8pm and 1am (-6gmt) I may be your ticket to play h2h.
Hooked on CC since CC1. Played it hard core for years then slowed down with age. CC is still my all time favorite. I have a life, wife and family, but I still might be able to get the hookup on a few h2h games.
kazak777

Post by kazak777 »

Ok then we could see each other on msn to be sure we're both online...
Will Knott

Post by Will Knott »

cool. im on hotmail as willknott if you want to add me to your contact list. Check your email [:D]
Hooked on CC since CC1. Played it hard core for years then slowed down with age. CC is still my all time favorite. I have a life, wife and family, but I still might be able to get the hookup on a few h2h games.
Commander Klank

Post by Commander Klank »

anybody got ICQ?
Commander Klank

ImageImage
lorentzt

Post by lorentzt »

I am on GMT +1 (Norway). Just send me a msn message if i am online. I usualy use Matrix Teamspeak to chat whit my opponents so if you log on there afther 20:00 its very likely i am logged on on weekdays. (If i already got a game we can easily schedule another one.)

ATM i am playing 2 diferent Grand Campaings and have finished one. (so i havent played to mutch)
Chess is the ultimate strategy game, unfortunately you lack the random chance to blame.

Lorentz
Ottobaret

Post by Ottobaret »

Hello!
Who want to play COI, write me
email: ottobaret@yandex.ru

Return to “Opponents Wanted”