forward?

A brand new campaign-based 3D tactical engine covering combat in World War II, from the developers at Koios Works. The first operation covered is the famous "Wintergewitter" or Winter Storm, a desperate attempt by Hoth's 57th Panzer Korps to break through to the encircled 6th Armee at Stalingrad and the Soviet counter-attack by 2nd Guards Army that drove them back.

Moderator: koiosworks

freeboy

forward?

Post by freeboy »

I have digested this game, and really like so many things about the system.. I am vet of CM and own , and like TOW, warts sand all, and am very pleased the game will get a needededitor.
'
? The tiger tanks are kinda hinkii without the rear turret ..all shots I have ever seen include the rear "flange".. everything from actual footage and still to recreation, and models.. any idea why these are goofy looking? Will they be corrected, not a huge issue. just a ? thanks again
"Tanks forward"
Mobius

RE: forward?

Post by Mobius »

Oh you mean the storage bin (Gepaechkasten)?   A few of the first Tigers had no bin.  The next group had the PZIII little bin and Feb 1943 the big "Tiger" bin was added to all Tigers.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer

Return to “Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm”